The weather has been really weird lately. I don’t know what happen to fall but lately the weather is either really warm or really cold; what I really mean is almost always really cold. I have frantically searched through all of my favourite blogs to try to find new soup recipes that I would be dying to try. And soup will be the only thing that can get me through these times alive, because you know that once I am cold there is no amount of external heat you can direct at me that will warm me up; it has to come from within. I know you are thinking “But Red, isn’t that warm heart of yours enough to keep you warm inside?”. Aw, you are so sweet, and no it isn’t.
So, we are entering the season of the soup, and for you I have compiled the top 10 soups I hope to try over the Fall/Winter season by all of my favourite bloggers:
1. Roasted Carrot Soup– Food52
2. Chicken and Avocado Soup– SkinnyTaste.com
3. Sweet Potato, Kale and Chickpea Soup– Cookie and Kate
4. Red Potato and Leek Soup– Tastefully Julie
This next one is for Kate
5. Almond Garlic Soup– The Naked Beet
6. Broccoli Spinach Soup– Everybody Likes Sandwiches
7. Caramelized Cauliflower Soup– Sprouted Kitchen
8. Roasted Vegetable Minestrone– The Pioneer Woman
9. Mushroom Soup– Seasaltwithfood
10. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup– Eat Live Run
Stay warm friends.